Candle Care & Tips
- Please trim your wick to 1/8" prior to each burn. To extend the life cycle of your candle as well as for safety purposes, please do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at any time. This will ensure safety as well as guarantee a long lasting candle.
- On your first burn, please allow your candle to burn for a minimum of 3 hours, maximum of 4. Burning for anything shorter could cause tunneling of your candle.
- Place your candle on a safe, stable surface away from children, drafts, flammable objects, and pets.
- Do not ever pour water on a lit candle.
- Always keep your wick trimmed (yes, we're aware we already mentioned this but we're mentioning again!! It's that important!)
- Never leave your candle unattended or burn while sleeping as this could be a fire hazard.